Our Free Breakfast Club is for children attending Hatherley Infant School. Breakfast Club is open from 8.00am Monday to Friday during Term Time only, doors close at 8:30. If you wish your child to receive breakfast please ensure that they arrive at school by 8.25pm.
Breakfast is included, which includes:
- A Selection of Breakfast Cereals
- Wholemeal Toast
- English Breakfast Muffins
- Toasted Crumpets
- Fresh Fruit
- Fruit Juice, Milk or Water
All sessions will need to be pre-booked and one week’s notice is required.
All children will be supervised by School staff and at 8.45am, will be accompanied to their respective class rooms.
* A Breakfast Club can provide:
- A positive effect on pupils’ concentration and performance throughout the day.
- Pupils making healthier choices about their diet by providing them with encouragement, knowledge and support.
- Help in improving pupil attendance and punctuality.
- Better social interaction and skills between pupils.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PLACE PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE AND COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM